template

Monday, September 12, 2011

The Suter Fam

These guys!! They really are the greatest! I went to school with "Mandy" (she goes by Amanda now.) and she is just a great lady! Her husband is a sweet, wonderful man....who LOVES his family. We had a great time, and their son Grant was an absolute GEM!!! He worked the camera like he was made for it! I hope you guys enjoy! It was a blast capturing these memories for you!! xoxo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


we saw a train!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

can you get any cuter than this little guy?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These are really awesome! I'm curious how much you charge... will you FB me some info?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I think my fave is the one where they are kissing and Grant's hands are over his face. Great photos

    ReplyDelete