template

Sunday, November 13, 2011

*dear old friends*

I have known Miss Emily for years and years. She actually dated a great friend of mine in high school. She has since moved on and married a super nice guy and they have 2 adorable little boys! We had a lot of fun at our session! She lives out of state and was home to visit her family and asked me to take their family pictures. I was so honored :) It was so fun to see the love that everyone has for these boys!  I have said it before....but I just love capturing memories for families!! I had waaaay too many favorites to pick from!!!







coolest hats ever!

Gammy and Papaw with their grandsons :)

mamas boys



Love this picture!


Grandpa and Ben looking "mean" with their "biker look." So fun.








The boys and their Aunt Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment