template

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Stoners

So Erin contacted me through a mutual friend and asked me to do her Vow Renewal. I was SO nervous...but she was so kind and laidback (and her husband...lets just say I wish all men could take notes from him!) and her friends and family were wonderful! They have a set of twin boys that were ADORABLE!! They got remarried at a little chapel in Greenfield and had their reception at the Slippery Noodle downtown! It was so fun. The love they share is one of a kind....something I hope to find again one day!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment