template

Monday, October 24, 2011

Weavers

I absolutely LOVE this family. I met Deb years ago at my parents family business....and then a few years later I went to work for Deb at a Preschool. Deb has been one of the most AMAZING friends I have ever had. She is so understanding and loyal. She has been there for me in my most trying times. She was there to listen when I cried, and she has been there to tell me to suck it up, a few times too!! :)
 She has a wonderful hubby and they have raised to awesome kiddos! We had a blast at our session...we laughed so much....in between BLINKING!  :) Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh.My.Goodness! What gorgeous children! Great photos, Taylor!

    ReplyDelete